Onemoney Standard Web SDK Integration
Click here to download Onemoney Web SDK
With the Onemoney Standard Web SDK, drop in user registration and consent journeys into your website. The Standard Web SDK provides screens and activities for user registration and consent management, that are integrated into the Onemoney server-side APIs.
1. Create a Onemoney
2. Get test API keys.
Download the Onemoney WebSDK from the link provided above.
1. Unzip the contents of the package downloaded above.
2. Place this build folder in the same level of your index.html
3. Add this tag to head of index.html
<link rel="stylesheet" href="./styles.css"></head>4. Add these tags to body of index.html
5. Create an element with id 'onemoney-aa', where you want to mount the application
6. Call the below functions for respective pages
6.1 login() to goto login page
6.2 signup() to goto signup page
6.3 showConsentDetails(consentHandle) to go to consent details page
6.4 reset() to reset/exit the OnemoneyAA application.
7. Listen to the event "OMcallbackTrigger" to get the operation status. This object contains "detail" property which consists the following data
7.1 status: (true/false) status of the action
7.2 data: message of the operation performed
7.3 These are the values for data(Strings):
7.3.1 Successfully linked accounts - When user clicks on Done button after linking accounts.
7.3.2 Account linking cancelled - When user clicks on Cancel button in while linking accounts.
7.3.3 Exit consent details - When user clicks on Back icon in consent details.
7.3.4 Consent approved successfully - When user approves a consent.
7.3.5 Consent rejected successfully - When user rejects a consent.